Storm Balance Jacket is developed for cross-country skiers who like to train even when the wind is cold over the tracks. This warm and stretchy cross-country jacket has a windproof material in 50% recycled polyester on the front and brushed, elastic fleece in 100% recycled polyester in the back which provides very good temperature control for calmer workouts in windy conditions. The jacket also has a thin quilted padding at the front for extra warmth and comfort, ergonomic design with shaped sleeves, two pockets with a zipper and reflective print / tape both front and back.
• Windproof, stretchy material in 50% recycled polyester on the front
• Brushed fleece in 100% recycled polyester in the back
• Thin, quilted padding on the front
• Ergonomically shaped sleeves
• Reflective details front and back
• Two front pockets with zipper
• Brushed fleece on the inner collar